The exam helps to ensure the right of the individual.
- to receive complete and accurate information about cheap essay writer from Edusharky and the time of his work plus the opportunity to learn more about the state requirements for the content and results of basic general education;
- the right to a full and high-quality education adequate to
adequate to contemporary social needs;
- to unhindered continuation of education at a subsequent stage of general education, the choice and change of educational institutions, and the opportunity to receive primary and
a variety of educational opportunities for students;
- to a variety of educational opportunities for students;
- protection of social, psychological and physical health;
- individual approach to those in need of social, psychological and special assistance to students in writing the term paper https://edusharky.com/buy-term-paper or pedagogical assistance.
Basic general education contributes to society's need for the following:
- in education as the most important social institution -
the most important social institution that guarantees the development of the individual and society, and is responsible for the inheritance, reproduction, and development of knowledge, values, and norms;
- creation of a legal foundation for the development of education that meets modern social needs and the traditions of Russian culture.
Basic general education contributes to the following needs of the state:
- Implementation of state policy in the field of education in the conditions of a federal multinational state;
- formation of a system of successive educational
implementation of state policy in the field of education under conditions of federal and multinational state; creation of system of successive educational programs creating basis for preparation of young generation for what they can always find essay help to provide carefree learning and life and work, continuous general and professional education and self-education of citizens under conditions of formation of multiform economy and knowledge-intensive labor market;
- Increase of adaptive capacity of the education system under the conditions of socio-economic and regional
- democratization and decentralization of general basic education management through the distribution of authorities
Democratization and decentralization of basic general education management through the distribution of powers between State and local (municipal) education management agencies and public organizations
The democratization and decentralization of basic general education management through the distribution of authorities among State and local (municipal) educational authorities, public organizations and the primary stakeholders in the educational process.
The state educational standard of basic general education consists of federal and regional components. It includes a federal basic plan, federal requirements to the content of basic educational
The federal basic plan includes the federal requirements to the content of basic educational programs, the main requirements to the level of training of graduates according to the federal components of educational programs.