- Refraction is the bending of light as it goes from one medium to another.
- Laws of Refraction: (1) Incident ray, refracted ray & normal are on the same plane. (2) Sine I/Sine R is constant.
- Refractive Index: Sine I/Sine R = 1/Sin C = Real depth/Apparent depth = c1/c2
- Critical Angle: The angle whose angle of incidence is 90 when light goes from a denser to a rarer medium.
- Total Internal Reflection: When light travelling from a denser to a rarer medium strikes the second medium with an angle of incidence greater than the critical angle, it is reflected... (More)