- H – Hydrogen
- He – Helium
- Li – Lithium
- Be – Beryllium
- B – Boron
- C – Carbon
- N – Nitrogen
- O – Oxygen
- F – Fluorine
- Ne – Neon
- Na – Sodium
- Mg – Magnesium
- Al – Aluminium
- Si... (More)
LC Physics5,045 Followers0 Questions8 Posts
Do you have questions about LC Physics?
Log in to ask questions about LC Physics publicly or anonymously.
Force is anything that causes the velocity of an object to change.
- Force has direction in which it acts – it is a vector quantity.
- The symbol for force is F.
- The unit of force is the newton... (More)
What is a wave?
- A wave is a means of transferring energy through a medium, without any net movement of that medium.
- Transverse wave: A wave where the direction of vibration is perpendicular to the direction in which the... (More)
Coulomb’s Law – states that the force between two point charges is proportional to the product of the charges and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
Electric Field Strength (E) – is the force per unit... (More)