A quick video on the basics of algebra.
LC Mathematics11,000 followers5 questions21 posts
Do you have questions about LC Mathematics?
Log in to ask questions about LC Mathematics publicly or anonymously.
Axiom: A statement or proposition that is regarded as being established, accepted, or self-evidently true.
- Axiom 1: There is exactly one line through any two given points
- Axiom 2: [Ruler Axiom]: The properties of the distance between points.
- Axiom 3: Protractor Axiom (The properties of the degree measure of an angle).
- Axiom 4: Congruent triangles conditions (SSS, SAS, ASA)
- Axiom 5: Given any line l and a point P, there is exactly one line through P that is parallel to l.
Corollary: A proposition that follows from (and is often appended... (More)