This is a video on how to solve equations with 3 variables.
LC Mathematics10,981 followers5 questions21 posts
Do you have questions about LC Mathematics?
Log in to ask questions about LC Mathematics publicly or anonymously.
Axiom: A statement or proposition that is regarded as being established, accepted, or self-evidently true.
- Axiom 1: There is exactly one line through any two given points
- Axiom 2: [Ruler Axiom]: The properties of the distance between points.
- Axiom 3: Protractor Axiom (The properties of the degree measure of an angle).
- Axiom 4: Congruent triangles conditions (SSS, SAS, ASA)
- Axiom 5: Given any line l and a point P, there is exactly one line through P that is parallel to l.
Corollary: A proposition that follows from (and is often appended... (More)