The straight answer is its OK to use pencil .Rumors of its ability to fade are greatly overstated. Many people like to use pencil as they "tidy as they go" just make sure that the pencil is not too feint.... (More)
LC Accounting5,033 Followers1 Question2 Posts
Do you have questions about LC Accounting?
Log in to ask questions about LC Accounting publicly or anonymously.
We’ve all heard the phrase “Time is money.” But what do these two things actually have to do with one another? This video explains the math behind interest rates, revealing the equation that will allow you to calculate the future... (More)
- Budget – A plan for spending money.
- Income – Money received.
- Expenditure – Money paid out.
- Gross Income – Total amount earned before deductions.
- PAYE – Pay As You Earn. Income Tax. Paid to State.
- PRSI – Pay Related... (More)