A sole trader – also known as a sole proprietorship – is a simple business arrangement, in which one individual runs and owns the entire business
Ciara Buckley 320
Do you have questions for Ciara Buckley ?
Log in to ask Ciara Buckley questions publicly or anonymously.
I personally thought learning of certain phrases that you include in almost anything and other than that its just practice, practice, practice!!
The structure of the ecosystem includes the organisms and physical features of the environment, including the amount and distribution of nutrients in a particular habitat. It also provides information regarding the climatic conditions of that area.
The story is about ploughman's love with his work
In the story, Khalil Gibran has described the love of a worker for his work.
the ploughman said that to work with love is like weaving cloth with your heart.
- Increase patrols, therefore for preventing illegal/ over fishing
- Put Quotas on the amount of a fish a trawler can catch in a single time period
- Increase the mesh size of the nets, so that younger fish are able to escape... (More)
The main difference between Maltose and Maltase is that the Maltose is a chemical compound, sugar that exists in wheat and Maltase is a enzyme. ... Maltase catalyzes the hydrolysis of maltose to the simple sugar glucose
- Be clear and concise.
- Provide the relevant dates and exactly what went wrong
- State exactly what you want done
- Don’t write an angry, sarcastic, or threatening letter.
- Include copies of relevant documents
- Include your name and contact information
Future value is the value of an asset at a specific date. It measures the nominal future sum of money that a given sum of money is "worth" at a specified time in the future assuming a certain interest rate,... (More)
The chemical elements of hydrogen, halogen (fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine and astatine), oxygen, sulfur, phosphorus, silicon, nitrogen, boron, selenium, tellurium, and noble gases (helium, neon, argon, krypton, xenon and radon). ... Compounds composed solely of one or more metal atoms... (More)
- E changes to IE. QUERER – to want. yo. quiero. nosotros. queremos. tú quieres. vosotros. queréis. ...
- O changes to UE. PODER – can, to be able to. yo. puedo. nosotros. podemos. tú puedes. vosotros. podéis. ...
- E changes to... (More)
- Try not to do too much studying at one time. ...
- Plan specific times for studying. ...
- Try to study at the same times each day. ...
- Set specific goals for their study times. ...
- Start studying when planned. ...... (More)
I am not sure about the exact percentages but its definitely biology. And for biology, you can get asked a definition in any part of the exam.