Enter by filling out this quick form :) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSensaqpSqfY38vgeMQ-FLqvAb1vyYTlzi1ogAjeBedTQ19t5g/viewform?usp=sf_link
Terms and Conditions
- The winner is chosen based on the number of reputation points accumulated by the end of the competition. Reputation points are gained by involvement and participation (asking/answering questions, sharing notes, etc.) on StudyNotes.ie
- To partake in the competition you must currently be a second-level student in Ireland.
- The competition will begin at 12:00am on the 25th Nov 2020.
- The winner will be chosen by StudyNotes.ie based on reputation points at 12:00am on the 23rd Dec 2020.
- No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one account is permitted for each person. Multiple accounts from the same person will result in disqualification.
- StudyNotes.ie reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of StudyNotes.ie’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by StudyNotes.ie.
- StudyNotes.ie is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- StudyNotes.ie’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- No inappropriate/spam/advertising/irrelevant content can be posted; StudyNotes.ie has the right to approve/dismiss posts.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.