conduction, convection, and radiation
Join your FREE online community of students & teachers
Force is anything that causes the velocity of an object to change.
- Force has direction in which it acts – it is a vector quantity.
- The symbol for force is F.
- The unit of force is the newton (N).
- Acceleration of a body is directly proportional to the force causing it, i.e. for a given body:
The mass (m) of a body is a measure of how difficult it is to accelerate that body.
- The unit of mass is the kilogram (kg).
- Acceleration of a body is
- i.e for a given... (More)
A parallel circuit has two or more paths for current to flow through. Voltage is the same across each component of the parallel circuit. The sum of the currents through each path is equal to the total current that flows from the source.