Personally speaking, it depends on your ability to grasp the knowledge. It also depends on if you learn things off well or not. Business requires you to know a lot of information at the top of your head while accounting... (More)
Join your FREE online community of students & teachers
Check out this website for the basics of accounting terms. I will be uploading notes on exam definition soon
- Budget – A plan for spending money.
- Income – Money received.
- Expenditure – Money paid out.
- Gross Income – Total amount earned before deductions.
- PAYE – Pay As You Earn. Income Tax. Paid to State.
- PRSI – Pay Related... (More)
The straight answer is its OK to use pencil .Rumors of its ability to fade are greatly overstated. Many people like to use pencil as they "tidy as they go" just make sure that the pencil is not too feint.... (More)