Natural resources are things in the world that are useful to people.
There are two types of natural resources
- Renewable (infinite)
- Non-renewable (finite)
- Can be used over and over again.
- Won't run out( if used in a sustainable way).
- example: water, fish, wind, wood.
Non- renewable resources
- Can only be used once.
- They will eventually run out.
- examples: oil, coal, peat, gas.
- It combats climate change.
- It can decrease pollution.
- It is a reliable source of power.
- It... (More)