Key Terms, Definitions and Summary
- A financial Service provider is an organisation that offers money-related services.
- The main financial service providers in Ireland are commercial banks, credit unions and An Post.
- A commercial bank is a financial institution that serves individuals and businesses.
- A current account is a non-interest account that allows the account holder to withdraw money at any time.
- A debit card allows an account holder to withdraw cash from an ATM or to transfer money electronically from their account.
- A cheque is a written instruction to the bank to pay an amount of money to... (More)